Click the pic!
Want a shortened URL to reference this page? Copy this one: The ying/yang tube fly |
- Size 1/0; 2/0 & 3/0
- Uni thread w 6/0 black
- 2 pieces ( Black/White) fin raccoon zonker fur 10mm long
- run cotton along cone head then tie on the white strip of raccoon fur
- Add a couple of strands of pearl tinsel
- Palmer on 1st white marabou feather
- Pull bottom secton feather together and cut away.
- Tie on the black raccoon zonker strip this will form the lateral line
- Palmer on second white marabou feather...Dont cut away like before.
- whip finish and add a dab of head cement
I've had great success with this fly jigging for Wallye/zander yet has been equally productive targeting other species such at Salmon,Trout Bass & even Perch.